Total 12 whole mouth clean advanced health toothpaste 120g

Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on your gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total Advanced Health is an antibacterial toothpaste with dual zinc and arginine technology that actively seeks out bacteria and fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, giving you Whole Mouth Clean for 12 hours. Colgate Total provides more benefits than before - helping prevent cavities, plaque build-up, tartar formation, gingivitis and sensitivity. It gives you fresh breath, protects your enamel, and removes stains, giving you a healthier, whiter smile Colgate is India's Most Trusted oral care brand and is IDA certified. This toothpaste is 100% vegan, sugar-free and gluten-free and responsibly made. This toothpaste is made in our manufacturing unit in India that is awarded True Zero Waste Platinum Certification.

Brush thoroughly. Do not swallow. Spit out and rinse after use.
Children 2-6 years old: Use a pea-size amount under supervised brushing to minimise swallowing.
Use by children under 2 years should be upon the advice of a dentist or doctor.
Brush at least twice a day or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
Control sugar intake. Get a dental check-up at least once a year.

Glycerin, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Arginine, Flavor, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Poloxamer 407, Zinc Citrate Trihydrate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium, Floride, Titanium Dioxide, Coated Mica, Sucralose, Ci 74260, CI47005:1, Eugenol, In Aqueous Base.