Get rid of stale makeup and thoroughly
cleanse your skin with WOW Skin Science
Coconut Clarifying Micellar Water.
A hydrating and purifying cleansing
water to freshen up skin.
The water helps to...
· Remove waterproof makeup.
· Clear away daily dirt and impurities.
· Refresh and revive dull skin.
· Balance skin and avoid acne.
· Provide deep hydration.
· Improve skin texture.
· Even out complexion.
How the actives help your skin:
Coconut Water: Mineral rich skin hydrator that checks acne, pimples and blemishes.
Witch Hazel Extract: An astringent that minimizes pores, repairs and refines skin.
Green Tea Extract: An antioxidant that protects skin from free radicals and maintains skin health.
Cucumber Water: Vitamin B5 rich skin hydrator that repairs skin and keeps it supple and healthy.
Results may vary based on skin condition
Why you should use micellar water
· It helps to remove all traces of makeup, even waterproof, long wear type.
· It makes cleaning your skin fast and easy - removes impurities in one swipe.
· It rinses your pores, pulling out dirt and oil from the skin surface.
· You don't need to rinse your face after using this product.
· It does not dry out the skin, keeping it nourished and hydrated.
· It can be used to clean your greasy face on-the-go and be used as a hand sanitizer.
Saturate a cotton pad with micellar water. Swipe it all over your face to remove makeup and grime. Repeat till no residual dirt or makeup is left. To remove eye makeup, press the pad on the eyelid and hold for few seconds, then gently wipe down the makeup.
Caution: We recommend a patch test before first use. Natural/nature-based products can cause allergic reaction. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with plenty of water. Discontinue use if redness/inflammation/ irritation occurs.
Purified Water, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived) Decyl Glucoside, Propanediol, Coconut Water, Witch Hazel Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Cucumber Fruit Water, Green Tea Extract, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Sodium Gluconate & Citric Acid.